Saturday, August 18, 2007

so far.

our travels have been interesting, exciting, boring, unbelievable, frustrating, and fun. ups and downs filled much of japan for me and this trip is not differnt, i won't go into detail (as i'm paying 1 baht/min) however it has been a trip. my biggest challenge is living day by day. i've been most successful, but if i get lost in thought and think 24 days ahead then there is still way too much travel left. those JETs that are traveling for four months post-JET must be in a very differnt mental place than me. portland calls to me, but it also freaks me out. thinking about money, and descisions is keeping me awake at night and not letting me relax (at moments). being home again will be amazing, excpet for the respinsibility and reality. we'll see how i handle it.

No comments: