Friday, April 13, 2007

inseey weensy.

okay, so there is one inseey weensy little problem with me finding some motivation with my film projects, i can't turn it off!! which means i am here now, sitting at my desk, at work, and i am hyper and motivated and ready to do some work, but... not work work. *film* work. which of course has very limited outlets at my current position. i can storyboard, i can write, i can plan, but that is not the stuff that gets me excited. it's putting the project together, it's editing, cutting, finding that perfect music to cut to. prep work shmep work. that's the stuff that i have to force myself to do. and while at work these days, i have to force my self to do everything. so um, my energy? now even more wasted. yup, me = frustrated. but to stay optimistic, i can do those prep things. i can brainstorm. i can come up with ingenious things to film on my off hours. i just have to force myself to...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is hot!

Anonymous said...

hehe, good picture :-P
Angela