Wednesday, July 04, 2007

good-bye engrish.

my year is ending and i have been handed the last random engrish to grade, that was not my own assignment. i have been resisting the urge to share these wondrous thoughts, writings, with the world, but these dreams, these dreams need to be shared.


"my dream is keeping cats and to live alone. i like cats because they're cute and wise. i want to keep many kinds of cats in the future. but we cannot kaap they im an apartment house. And so i'll live alone."

"my dream is adopt the average score. because my grades went down. so i must study hard. and hold out newt test. special hold out study english."

"my dream is physical therapist or to work as the cast of the disney resort. but i want to work as a physical therapist is i can do it. so i have to study hard. i want to marry internationally in the future!! and i want to live in the foreign country."

"my dream is to become an excellent adult. because now,there are many poor people in the world. and, i think i live as hard as possible their lifes. and i hope that they can liveto adult."

"my dream is getting everthing i want someday. that are foods, cars, house, family, ect. so first i want buy up goods sold in tokyu hands. for that propose i must become rich. so i will cretainly win lottery someday!"

"my dream is a manager. because i am interesting management. i have to study very hard. and i have to enter a college. a department is business administration. i grant my dream."

"my dream is to be able to pare off an apple well. it is to be equal to god for me that be able to pare off an apple. the meaning of exsistance of pared apple is only that eaten by somebody. i cannot think feelings of pared apple. so i can eat resolutely pared apple. there is only one thing to people who cannot think feelings of pared apple. it is to eat him."

1 comment:

Jennifer M said...

i love it when the students have to write stuff like this! my favorites are... "my dream is physical therapist or to work as the cast of the disney resort" and "my dream is to become an excellent adult" hahaha! i'm going to start saying that from now on!